1 Day Trip Surin Island
infomation_info_koh_tachai
Package Price
* Child (Age 4-11 years)
AreaAdult (Baht)* Child (Baht)
Phuket4,0003,200
Khao Lak3,7003,000
clock-s08.00Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
clock-s09.00Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat.
clock-s10.20Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
clock-s12.00Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you.
clock-s13.302nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
clock-s15.30Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
clock-s17.00Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation.

37 Responses to 1 Day Trip Surin Island

1. avatar Fang Hui says:

We have tree kids about five years old and 13 adults.If we want join the package tour on the same boat ,but some of us want diving ,others snorkeling ,is that OK?

2. avatar Benjamin Weilgart-Whitehead says:

Hi, we have a group of 5-6 people who would like to do the snorkeling day trip to the Surin Islands. Do you have any discounts for groups?

Ben

3. avatar Mohit says:

Hi,

How many people do you have per boat/trip for Surin island?

Thanks,
    MG

4. avatar Arora says:

Need few details- For 2 adults and 1 child (9 years)-
    what is the pick up point?
    Is booking open for 27th or 28th dec 2016
    what is the cost?

5. avatar JIHO IM says:

Hi, I want to make a reservation Surin & Rok island tour on Jan 2017.
    Could you give me information?

Thanks
    JIHO

6. avatar Anatoliy says:

Hello, I would like to buy a tour to Koh Surin, but You guys picked me up from Phuket, brought me to the Islands 18.01.2017, and taken back only 21.01.2017. Tell me is it possible? And how much will it cost for two?

7. avatar Sou says:

I can’t swim very well but would like to snorkel. I previously snorkeled in phi phi with life jacket and it was amazing in places like maya bay where there were not much waves.
    Do you think there will be any spots on the 1 day surin island trip I can snorkel ? I am thinking doing it this week

8. avatar Paul says:

Hello,
    I would like to book a “1 Day Trip Surin Island”. We will be in Mai Khao around beginning of Jan in hotel JW Marriott. How much will be the costs for 2 adults.
    Thanks
    Paul

9. avatar Carolina Rodríguez says:

Hi I want to do a reservation for one person
    How can I do it?

10. avatar mendes says:

Hi, we have a group of 4 people who would like to do the snorkeling day trip to the Surin Islands from khao lack. Do you have any discounts for groups?