2 Days 1 Night Trip Surin Island
TACHAI-01
Package Price
* Child (Age 4-11 years)
AreaAdult (Baht)* Child (Baht)
Phuket6,7004,400
Khao Lak6,3004,100
clock-s08.00Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
clock-s09.00Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island(Best for snorkeling site of Andaman) by speed boat.
clock-s10.20Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach. (with baggage)
clock-s12.00Set lunch served at the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits being provided by SeaStar for a special person like you.
clock-s13.30Meet your guide and check-in to your accommodations then relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
clock-s16.30Meet at 200 meters meeting point jungle walk to Kra Ting bay watch the sunset or choose free time on Mai Ngam beach.
clock-s19.00Dinner then return to your accommodation free and relaxing.
clock-s08.00Have breakfast at the national park canteen.
clock-s09.00Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at Mai Ngam beach then preparing for departure.
clock-s12.00Have lunch at the national park canteen.
clock-s13.30Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
clock-s15.30Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
clock-s17.00Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation.

48 Responses to 2 Days 1 Night Trip Surin Island

1. avatar ivana says:

Hallo!
    What kind of accomodations do you have in surin islands?

2. avatar Emma says:

Hi,

I would like to book 1 day on Tachai & 2 days on Surin during 28-31 December for two people, and we will be staying at Phuket. Could you please email me all the information including accommodation.

Thank you!

• avatar seastar says:

we send all detail to your email thanks

• avatar Emma says:

Hi,

I decided to book the tours for two people on below dates:

28 Dec 15: Tachai day tour, pick up at: Phuket, drop off at: Khao Lak;

29-30 Dec 15: Surin two days tour, pick up at: Khao Lak, drop off at: Phuket.

Could you please advise if these days are available?

Also, could you give us another quote for the price, as we decide to stay in Khao Lak between the two trips.

Many thanks

3. avatar Mickey says:

hello
    I would like to book 2 days on Surin for 2 people from Jan.24 to Jan.25
    May i know the detials ( includng how to pay, accommodation etc.)

thanks
    looking forward to your reply

4. avatar Svetlana says:

Hi,

what kind of accomodations do you have in Surin islands?

If I go to Similan from Phuket for 2 days, can I go to Surin right from Similan not coming back to Phuket?

5. avatar Misaki says:

Hey~ I’d like to book 2 days on Surin and another 2 days on Similan for two adults.The date is not decided yet but around the end of Jan. 2017. Between the two trips I will stay in Khaolak. It will be appreciated that you can also send me some infos about the accommodation. Thanks a lot!

6. avatar cornelia Oechslin says:

hello. I would like to book a 2 days one night trip to surin islands. for two persons
    from the 29-30th.
    is that possible?

7. avatar zhu jianwei says:

from the Dec 4th-5th. and our hotel would be in Phuket Town, so when we have to be waiting your vehicle? and how long it will take for the trip to the pier? and what we have to prepare for the whole trip?

8. avatar JIN YALI says:

hello,I would like to book a 2 days one night trip to surin islands for two persons from the Feb 22-23.

9. avatar Claudia says:

Hi, i will be in khao lak 15th february, and im interested in the packages 2 days 1 night of both similan and surin island, can you send me more information?
    Thanks

10. avatar Clare Nevin says:

Do you have availbilty for 2 day 1 night trip to Surin Island from 31st December to 1st January 2017 – 3 adults and 1 child age 16 years.