2 Days 1 Night Trip Similan Island
packages_2-days-trip_similan
Package Price
* Child (Age 4-11 years)
AreaAdult (Baht)* Child (Baht)
Phuket6,2003,700
Khao Lak5,8003,400

clock-s08.00Check in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
clock-s09.00Depart from Thaplamu Pier by speed boat.
clock-s10.00Arrive to snorkel and swim in crystal clear water. (Island 5&6)
clock-s11.00Relax on the amazing beach. (Island 4)
clock-s12.00Enjoy the most delicious lunch offered on Koh Miang. (Island 4)
clock-s13.00Meet your guide and check-in to your accommodations. (Island 4)
clock-s14.00Snorkeling at the East of Koh Payu. (Island 7)
clock-s18.00Fantastic dinner aboard MV Koon and watch the sunset.
clock-s19.30Return to your accommodations. (Free time)
clock-s08.00Have breakfast aboard MV Koon.
clock-s09.30Enjoy swimming and snorkelling from MV Koon.
clock-s11.30Have a delicious lunch onboard MV Koon.
clock-s12.00Check out from accommodation.
clock-s13.00Leave by speed boat to snorkel in the underwater paradise.
clock-s14.00Explore the pristine beach and climb to the view point of the Sail Rock on Koh Similan. (Island 8)
clock-s16.30Arrive at Thaplamu pier and be transferred back to your hotel.

384 Responses to 2 Days 1 Night Trip Similan Island

1. avatar Julia says:

Hi, I’m and my wife are interested for 1 night 2 days tour to Similan Island
    11 – 12 or 16 – 17 or 17 – 18 April.
    Can we have more informations? Do you have bungalow available for booking?

2. avatar carrier says:

hello ,I’m planing book 2 Days 1 Night Trip Similan Island in 17March 2017.I’m alone.IS there have any vacant room?by the way ,how can I book ?

3. avatar Marco says:

Hello there! 2 days 1 night Similan on Feb 28th for 4 adults and 2 kids available? Thanks !

4. avatar Tang yanyan says:

24th Feb or 25th Feb ,whether this 2 days trip available ? 2 adults.

5. avatar Lance says:

Hi!
    I will live in 137/7 Moo.3 Danyud Road ,Maikhao ,Talang District, Phuket durning feb28th~mar2nd
    Can I take the Khao Lak price?
    And where should I wait for the bus or boat?

6. avatar luna says:

Hi,I would like to make a reservation 1 night 2 days in similan Island tour on 13 and 14 March(or 12 and 13 March).
    We’re 2 adults. Do you have available accommodation(with air conditioner)?
    Please send me more related informations to me. Thank you.

7. avatar YY says:

Hi,

2 Days 1 Night Trip Similan Island in 21 April for 2 person.
    We would like to add fun diving too.

Thx

8. avatar Sheryl Sit says:

Hi, we’d like to book a 2 days 1 night Similan tour on Mar. 9 to Mar. 10, just wondering if the above package includes accommodation.
    Please reply with details, thanks!

9. avatar Luyi Wang says:

Hi. We would like to have 2 days 1 night tour for 2 adults for similan island on 22 march 2017. And two of us want to try deep diving, Can you send me some information please?

10. avatar Kitty says:

Hi, I want to book Apr27 2 days trip, can you pick up at airport area? Any water activities do u offer? Pls send the more info.