3 Days 2 Nights Trip Similan Island
packages_3-days-trip_similan
Package Price
* Child (Age 4-11 years)
AreaAdult (Baht)* Child (Baht)
Phuket7,6004,600
Khao Lak7,2004,300
clock-s08.00Check in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
clock-s09.00Depart from Thaplamu Pier by speed boat.
clock-s10.00Arrive to snorkel and swim in crystal clear water. (Island 5&6)
clock-s11.00Relax on the amazing beach. (Island 4)
clock-s12.00Enjoy the most delicious lunch offered on Koh Miang. (Island 4)
clock-s13.00Meet your guide and check-in to your accommodations. (Island 4)
clock-s14.00Snorkeling at the East of Koh Payu. (Island 7)
clock-s18.00Fantastic dinner aboard MV Koon and watch the sunset.
clock-s19.30Return to your accommodations. (Free time)
clock-s08.00Have breakfast aboard MV Koon.
clock-s09.30Enjoy swimming and snorkelling from MV Koon.
clock-s11.30Have a delicious lunch onboard MV Koon.
clock-s12.00Relax on the small romantic beach of Honeymoon Bay. (Island 4)
clock-s14.00Snorkel at the amazing reef where turtles are often sighted at Ao Fai Wab on Koh Similan. (Island 8)
clock-s16.00Explore the quiet viewpoint of Donald Duck Bay or just relax on the beach.
clock-s18.00Enjoy a great homemade dinner aboard MV Koon and see the breath taking sunset in Similan islands.
clock-s19.30Return to your accommodation. (free time)
clock-s08.00Have breakfast aboard MV Koon.
clock-s09.30Enjoy swimming and snorkelling from MV Koon.
clock-s11.30Have a delicious lunch onboard MV Koon.
clock-s12.00Check out from accommodation.
clock-s13.00Leave by speed boat to snorkel in the underwater paradise.
clock-s14.00Explore the pristine beach and climb to the view point of the Sail Rock on Koh Similan. (Island 8)
clock-s16.30Arrive at Thaplamu pier and be transferred back to your hotel.

164 Responses to 3 Days 2 Nights Trip Similan Island

1. avatar Vanesa Pegoraro says:

Hello! I want to book 3days/2night to Similan. How could I do this? I’m in khao lak the week of February 20th. We are 2 people and we want to sleep in the tents

2. avatar Daria says:

Hello, do you have a trip to Similan (3d/2n) on 9-11 March? What type of accomodation do you have?

3. avatar Elisa says:

Hi,

Would you have availability for 2 day 1 night or 3 days 2 nights trip to the similan from February 20 2 adults from lam sing Phuket?
    Thanks a lot.

4. avatar Liubov says:

Hello.
    We will be in Phuket from 16 to 26 February, 1 adult and 1 child 13 years. Want a tour to the Similan Islands for 3 days and 2 nights.

1. Tell me, can You book? and what date is available?
    2. As payment? on the spot on arrival or through Your website?
    3. take you to the hotel from Phuket? we’ll be accommodated in a hotel on Karon beach.

Thank you in advance.

5. avatar Ivan says:

Hi. We want 3 days 2 nights on the islands similany` in the period from 10 at 14 feb. Two adults. Now are in phuket.

6. avatar Horacio Alarcón says:

I want to book 3days and 2night to Similan Island. We are in Phuket and we want to book from 9 to 11 of March. We are a couple and we want to sleep in a bungalow. How much is it? thanks a lot and best regards

7. avatar Jiayan Liu says:

Hello.
    Please let me know if I can book 3days 2night tour staying similan island with cabin room around on 10 March as well as price. (Snorkeling)We are 6persons (adult). let me know available day as well as availability of tents and bungalow.

Regard

8. avatar Yit says:

Hi…i am interested in the package tour of 3days 2nights in Similan Islands. I think I will go there between 18th -24th Mar.Can you give me more information about the accommodation? Thank you

9. avatar Yip says:

Hello! I want to book 3days/2night trip to Similan on APRIL 03,2017 . Two adult.
    How could I do this?

10. avatar Sarah Busse says:

Hello! I am interested in availability for your 2 or 3 day Similan tours, anytime between March 5 and 9th. Thank you very much! ☺

I am a very happy return customer. Seastar you are the best!