1 Day Trip Similan Island
packages_1-day-trip_similan
Package Price
* Child (Age 4-11 years)
AreaAdult (Baht)* Child (Baht)
Phuket3,8002,300
Khao Lak3,5002,100
clock-s08.00Meet at Seastar's office to check in and pick up snorkeling equipment, have snacks and drinks (tea, coffee, Ovaltine).
clock-s08.30Depart from Seastar's private pier travelling by the best speed boat in the Andaman Sea.
clock-s09.50Snorkeling and appreciating the beauty of the underwater world, viewing fishes and colourful corals at islands 5 and 6.
clock-s11.00Arrive at island 4 (Koh Miang), snorkeling at Princess Bay and relaxing at your own leisure on the white sandy beach. The sand of the Similan islands is named as the whitest sand in Thailand.
clock-s12.00Full quality set lunch buffet (seafood) on island 4.
clock-s13.00Depart island 4 to Koh Ba Ngu (ialand 9) for afternoon snorkeling at Christmas Point, the highlight area of snorkelers, where there are attractive coral reefs and a variety of colourful fishes.
clock-s14.00Take you to visit a Sailing rock which is the landmark of "Similand sea" at island 8 (Similand island) to relax/swim at beautiful Donald Duck bay (Ao Kuak).
clock-s14.15Arrive Donald Duck Bay on Similan Island (island 8) where you can relax on the beach, swim, take pictures or clamber up to a view point on the top of a Boat rock. You can also take a shower and change your clothes on this island.
clock-s15.00Depart Similan island (island 8) and head back to Seastar's private pier.
clock-s16.30Arrive at Seastar's private pier; Tub Lamu and safety transfer you back to your hotel.

110 Responses to 1 Day Trip Similan Island

1. avatar Maria says:

Good day, tell me do I need to pre-book an excursion, stay from 29 January to 11 February. thank you

2. avatar Simon says:

Bonjour je vous ai envoyé un message pour les îles simillians et je n’ai toujours pas de réponse ?

3. avatar Thomas says:

Hi, My gf and I are interested with 1 day trip to similan island on 2 march,would you mind to send the dtail to my email?

4. avatar Thomas says:

Hi,I would like to a day trip to Similan Island for two people,could you please send me the detail of how to booking?

5. avatar Felicia says:

Hi i will be in phuket from 6 february until 8 february. If im staying in Pa Tong area, is it possible for me to use your tour?
    Im interested in this package. Anyway, the restaurant can serve for vegan/ vegetarian?

6. avatar Janalyn says:

I contacted you via e-mail inquiring about the schedule for 1 day trips to Similan and Surin islans in March. Would you please contact me at your earliest convenience?

7. avatar zhang yan says:

how can i booked the trip?

8. avatar CHIN GAH HENG says:

Hi! I would like to book 1 day similan on 09 March,2017 for 3 persons, please let me know how to book and also we preferred Chinese Speaking Tour guide.

Thank you.

9. avatar AliceYao says:

Hi! I’d like to book 1 day trip to Similan on 10 March,2017 for 3 persons, would you mind to send me the detail of how to booking?

Thank you.

10. avatar Olivia says:

Hi I am planning go for Similan island tour for 5 people.
    Kindly email me the details of the package .