Home

We at Seastar tour by FlyingFish are a friendly, enthusiastic bunch.
Text_we_love
Come with us on one of our many Seastar tour options and see some of the best sites in the North Andaman Sea. Whether it is a one of our snorkeling daytrips or an package your trip will be truly memorable.

Leave the hustle and bustle world behind you as you slip quietly in to the turquoise paradise. Let the warm and wondrous water of the Andaman Sea ease the tension of everyday life. Come see the clown fish wading through the anemones, the colourful coral swaying in the gentle tide.

The Seastar tour by FlyingFish operate boat one of the most modern speed boat and liveaboard boat. Our liveaboard boat have air conditioned cabins, a large outdoor saloon, multimedia room, photography platform and are equipped with the latest in safety and navigational equipment. In joning us on the Seastar tour you are assured of a relaxing safe and enjoyable trip.

127 Responses to Home

1. avatar carrier says:

hello ,I’m planing to book 2 Days 1 Night Trip Similan Island in 17March 2017.I’m alone.IS there have any vacant room?by the way ,how can I book ?

2. avatar Yip says:

Hello,I want to book 3days/2night trip to Similan on April 01,2017.Two adult.How can I do this? Thx.

3. Hi.
    im an korean.
    i want go to surin island at 2017/3/10.
    airplane arrive at 2017/3/10 am1:00
    can you pick up me and go to surin island.
    we are 2 people.
    we want 1day tour go to surin. and we want live there some days.
    can you plan to me when i leave surin maybe 2017/3/15 move to phuket that my hotel?
    i want know about price per person.
    my english is not good. but my chinese is very good. you can chinese rewrote to me because i can speke if you can speake chinese very well .
    thank you.

4. avatar Dawn says:

Hi SeaStar, this is Dawn
    I wanna ask some information about Similan Fun dive liveaboard. Is it required aow license? I got my ow last year, but really want to five in Similan.
    Can you give me more details about that? and the price also

Thanks a lot

5. avatar LI CHU CHU says:

Hello,I’m Bella. I have already went to the similan island. And I feel the tour guide is very nice. His name is A YOU. But I forget a ring at the photographer,an American boy,very nice too. He known me. If can give him a message, to tell him give me an email please. The ring is called”TONG HUA 1990”

6. avatar LI CHU CHU says:

Hello,I’m Bella. I have already went to the similan island. And I feel the tour guide is very nice. His name is A YOU. But I forget a ring at the photographer,an American boy,very nice too. He known me. If can give him a message, to tell him give me an email please. The ring is called”XIAO PENG YOU 1990”

7. avatar sunmi park says:

Sawadeeka 🙂
    Pick-up from April 1 at breezotel in Phuket.
    I want to go to Surin Island.
    I want to go to the island using the seastar Surin Island 1 day tour.
    But I want to change the date from Surin.
    Will it be possible to drop to Phuket Airport on April 5?
    I’ll wait for your email. Thank you.

8. avatar Vernice Heng says:

Hi, I’m planning to book 1 day trip Phi phi island in 7th Apr 2017. Can you send me an email for details? Thanks

9. avatar Rakesh Gupta says:

Hi i have lost my black wallet for a phone today 2nd of april with Joker guide. It was on way back from trip at Marina or on bus or car. My name is rakesh gupta staying at swiss hotel kamala. Please can you drop it there for me.

Thanks

10. avatar mohammad says:

hi
    we are 8 person .we are going to phuket 6 april.
    and we are going to phi phi island from phuket with speed boat.
    what is the price of tour from phuket to phi phi for per person?