Home

We at Seastar tour by FlyingFish are a friendly, enthusiastic bunch.
Text_we_love
Come with us on one of our many Seastar tour options and see some of the best sites in the North Andaman Sea. Whether it is a one of our snorkeling daytrips or an package your trip will be truly memorable.

Leave the hustle and bustle world behind you as you slip quietly in to the turquoise paradise. Let the warm and wondrous water of the Andaman Sea ease the tension of everyday life. Come see the clown fish wading through the anemones, the colourful coral swaying in the gentle tide.

The Seastar tour by FlyingFish operate boat one of the most modern speed boat and liveaboard boat. Our liveaboard boat have air conditioned cabins, a large outdoor saloon, multimedia room, photography platform and are equipped with the latest in safety and navigational equipment. In joning us on the Seastar tour you are assured of a relaxing safe and enjoyable trip.

127 Responses to Home

1. avatar Ayoway says:

I have booked one night stay at racha island in 2nd Aug.Can you kindly provide the schedule for racha island?

2. avatar hassan buhamood says:

hello,

i am planning to have my honey moon in phuket for two weeks staying at patong beach and i wish to have as many activities as i can with your company within that time.

do you have a full package for everything and if you do how much will it cost for me and my wife.

kindly advise, thank you.

3. avatar Samirah Dawood says:

My experience with Seastar was amazing! I would like to congratulate your staff for making me feel welcome. I am from south Africa and I booked Phi phi island and James bond Island tours this week and it was fabulous. Please convey this especially to Kris as he was an amazing tour guide. His English is so good it was very easy to understand. Keep up the amazing service that u are offering to tourists

4. […] We booked our trip through our accommodating Air BnB host, he found us a tour with a company called Seastar. It wasn’t the exact tour that we wanted but we also didn’t want to be crammed on a […]

5. avatar Kit says:

hello ,I and my wife are planing to book 2 Days 1 Night Trip Similan Island in the end of March 2018.please send me more information.

6. avatar Arti Jain says:

I we went for your day trip to phiphi Island on May 15-18.
    My guide was Mr funny man .I have lost a very memorable gift of sunglasses on your boat. It was raining and my children were crying . So we left in a hurry . I would be very grateful if you could confirm if you found it

Brand :SUNDRIVE
    Colour:blue shaded

I am from India . I would get it collected if you can confirm.
    You can WhatsApp me on +919945377222

7. avatar Arti Jain says:

I we went for your day trip to phiphi Island on May 15-18.

Brand :SUNDRIVE
    Colour:blue shaded

Waiting for reply
    I am from India . I would get it collected if you can confirm.
    You can WhatsApp me on +919945377222

8. avatar NAMU says:

Hi, Seastar.
    I just want a round trip to the island of Similan.
    Do you know how to do it?
    I want to go there next Jan. 2018.
    If you have it, let me know for adult and child.
    We are a family.

9. avatar SandraDell says:

Missing items
    I had a one day trip from Phuket on Thursday 24 th August 2017
    We were on boat number 9 with jhun jhun .
    I have misplaced /lost etc my bag with items including my sunglasses .
    The most expensive ones were Louis Vuitton
    Brown and the design is called amber .
    Has anyone found left : lost bag and items please

10. avatar Peter says:

Hi just wanted to find out if i booked a trip for tomorrow or sunday would it be cancelled because of the rain and is there refunds ?